Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Getting to Know Mom Series: Day 18

                                              
                                               Getting to Know Mom Series Day 18:
 What do you think your spouse loves most about you?

Mmhm...recently Mr. Pancakes...your dad...told me that he loves that i am adventurous. 
 I mean he loves a lot of things about me but one of the things that allow us to compliment each other is the fact that I like to take risks where dad is more slow to think and act. 
Yes in most areas...he is more cautious them myself.
 When we started dating...I think i brought out in him lots and lots and lots of adventurous including taking trips and trying new things.  I like to think i brought some excitement into his life.  
And he would say that too.

Lesson from Day 18  is: Fall in love with the million tiny things in the one you love!!!


Source: google.com via Heidi on Pinterest




2 comments:

Monique said...

The million tiny things are the most important. This was so sweet it's great to have a balance of personalities. So great you compliment each other so well.

Aleta said...

Ohh, I love that quote. And what a neat question to ask :)