Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Funnies: Robin vs. Kim


One of the things I was cognizant of during my pregnancy was wearing clothes that were flattering.
Kim K has definitely been pushing the envelope when it comes to her maternity fashion...
But did she go too far last week at the Met Gala?

Robin Williams seems to think so....he has funnies and thought i would share it with you.
But seriously what was Kim K thinking?

View image on Twitter

I think I wore it better!


Of all the dresses she could have worn...this was NOT the best choice.
Happy Friday Friends!!!

5 comments:

katrice said...

I lol every time I see this. She went a little far, but that's kind of what the Met Gala is all about.

Darby Hawley said...

Oh my heavens!!! This is cracking me up!

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

LOL...I have seriously been questioning her taste in clothes since she got pregnant. I have never really liked her fashion style but she definitely has more than pushed the envelope (and not in a good way) since getting pregnant.

Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady said...

She's lost it. Did you see the cover of People's! I walked past it at work last night. She was at the beach with a two piece on, straight ridiculous!

Unknown said...

I think the designer played a cruel joke on her.