Thursday, May 16, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 15


 We are trucking along with #ProjectMilf and like anything that lasts a long time,
sometimes there are highs and lows but as participants we are riding the wave.  
Additionally, there are a few changes coming with the project
 so be on the look out for all the exciting news.
And remember this project is for anyone looking to make changes in their lives to
 become the strong and vibrant Motivating Inspiring Leading Female we all are!!!


Week 15 (amazing) is all about Finish This Statement...this is where we get to peak into each others' thoughts and see what we are thinking.  It should be a fun exercise. 
So here goes...complete each sentence with what comes to mind:

1. The best thing i did this week is.............
2. The best compliment i received this week.....
3. What i regret doing this week is............
4. What makes me smile is....
5. I think ProjectMilf is.....


Mrs. Pancakes Answers:
1. The best thing i did this week is spend time with my boys for mother's day..
2. The best compliment i received this week from my husband 
who told me i told beautiful before going to work.
3. What i regret doing this week is not sleeping enough...i am so tired!!!
4. What makes me smile is my baby who is just moving up a storm, taking steps, clapping his hands while standing up on his own.
5. I think ProjectMilf is helping me to remain accountable when i don't want to be!

My Weekly Update:
1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
I did awesome this week with my workouts.  I found this yoga by adriene on Youtube and that was pretty hard but awesome!!

2) Emotional Wellness
We are excited about planning activities for little man including swimming...apparently according to hubby Baby Pancakes has the shoulder built for a swimmer...so excited to be sport parents!!

3) Spiritual Fortitude
I need to start a prayer journal.  Maybe this will help me stay on task.


Now it's your turn...link up, grab the button 
and share your thoughts on the following statements,
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!



4 comments:

Aleta said...

Awww, I'm so happy for you about Mother's Day and how sweet of your husband!

My son is finally starting to sleep longer hours at night time. I need to get on track with you. I want to start an exercise routine somehow...

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day spending time with your son and husband!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

I am happy you had a great mother's day.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Awwww! Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Sounds like you are doing well with Project Milf!
I love checking-in every week! It definitely helps me stay focused...even if I lose steam some weeks! :)