Thursday, April 4, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 9 Wildcard


#PojectMilf
It was fun last week to review and keep ourselves and each other accountable...
but now are back to the grind.
And Week 9 is all about the WildCard...
this is an opportunity to challenge ourselves with
 whatever we want to try and achieve this week towards our main goals.
I love the idea of asking ourselves: What Would you do if you weren't afraid?
Be adventurous in Week 9....what's on your wildcard?





Weekly Update:
Every week is something else...
and i don't really want my #ProjectMilf journey to be one big 
complain fest but these feelings I am having are all part of the journey 
so i need to share and be true to the process. 
 Because it's not just about having a nice body but in the end...
I really want to be and live my life as a Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female!!
Confession Time: 
insanity is really doing something over and over again and expecting different results
...i may be insane or i may have no will power but whatever it is that i am going through....
at some point...i need to do something different...make different changes...
what would happen if i was consistent with my 
workouts, eating, writing in my journal and reading my bible?
 I would actually feel much better about myself and continue to do more.
Because my fellow Milfs are doing it every week.
  Sometimes i think i need therapy just to figure out why i do what i do but then I realize...
first i am a tad bit dramatic, and second
i just need to make better choices every single
 second, minute, hour, day, months, year and so on and so forth.
And the quote rings true again: I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul!
My Wildcard Goal this week: To add jump rope and boxing into my workouts.


1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
I am on Spring Break this week so i didn't do much but Baby Pancakes and I have been around and about so I've been getting my workouts in that way.  Last night we came home and I was tired...I needed a nap.

2) Emotional Wellness
We are finally doing our taxes...oh Mr. Pancakes...how I love thee!  I know we are cutting it close but sometimes that's how Team Pancakes roll...terrible I know...we will do better next time.  Monday was an awesome day for Team Pancakes...we had a family day which was really nice...just spending time with my boys is a nice and wonderful feeling.

3) Spiritual Fortitude
Fail...fail...fail but I do pray everyday.  But i feel like a hypocrite every Sunday when our Pastor says "study to show thyself approved, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."  I need to get to learning The Word!! 


Now it's your turn...link up with your posts, grab the button and share:
your Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female Idols  
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!



And Don't forget...it's never too late to join #ProjectMilf....
we would love more accountability partners!!!





6 comments:

Mrs JK said...

Don't beat yourself on the things you feel you could have done better...you have it in you, so keep pushing forward and aim for a better week ahead! Rooting for you ladies!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

i agree with Mrs JK, don't beat yourself. you just have to pick up and try to do it better without stressing yourself. going for walks is workouts

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lady just be you and get it down. Like the others said, don't beat yourself up.

Pegster said...

Loving your wildcard. I am adding jump rope to my routine too :).

I had nothing exciting to post about so I skipped this week. Total status quo over here

Heather said...

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?" is one of my all-time favorite quotes. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Fashion Pad said...

Great post!!! I am striving to be more consistant with my study of the word. I'm so embarrassed! I can do everything else but reading my bible is a big fail??? I need to do better....period!