Thursday, April 25, 2013

ProjectMilf: Week 12


Good Morning Ladies!!!
Week 12 of #ProjectMilf is all about 
 embracing and meditating on some powerful words
 from the ever powerful and ever present Oprah Winfrey.   
Recently I had an epiphany in my bathroom as i was starring at Oprah's picture 
 and she looked so serene and it hit me....this is why people love and adore her...
because she is present every single time which makes her approachable and real...
she is herself inside and out.  
And i wish for all of us to be like that in our lives.
                             She is definitely a Motivating Inspiring Leading Female 
who we can all learn from. 




In honor of being present in our lives... 
Week 12 is all about embracing one of these quotes and meditating on
 how it makes you feel and how it can help you in week 12.  





The Quotes:
  1. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
  2. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.”
  3. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.”
  4. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
  5. “Devote today to something so daring even you can’t believe you’re doing it.”

I am choosing #3 Where there is no struggle, there is no strength because i think sometimes i take it for granted that not everything is going to come easy and that a little or a lot of struggle is definitely what makes me stronger and gives me strength for the next challenge. 
 I will be using this to meditate on this week.



My Weekly Update:
1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
It was my anniversary so i indulged.  We went to a baseball game and enjoyed chicken fingers and fries and funnel cake...my favorite...it was the best.  The game was good.  But the company was greater.

2) Emotional Wellness
It was my anniversary and so Mr. Pancakes were very present this week with one another.  I made him the cutest book entitled "The Story of Us...thus far" with pictures, quotes and our love story....it's really cute.  I will share it on the blog one day.

3) Spiritual Fortitude
Still listening to my music in the morning to get centered.  It really does help.

Now it's your turn...link up with your posts, grab the button and share:
your Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female Idols  
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!


And Don't forget...it's never too late to join #ProjectMilf....
we would love more accountability partners!!!





3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy anniversary to you! I love Oprah, too. She's always so positive and inspiring.

Aleta said...

# 3 hit home with me too.

Pegster said...

Go Mrs Pancakes, so inspiring