Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day...


Good Morning...
The perks of working at a school...
Just found out there is a snow day...
Woohoo No School...
Growing up in Canada, even when there was a feet of snow
we would be going to school but that doesn't mean i do not LOVE a good snow day.
So this morning...I am going to cuddle in a little bit more,
maybe drink some hot chocolate and relax...
well at least until Baby Pancakes wakes up. 
Maybe we will go out and play in the snow.
It makes getting up in the mornings all the worthwhile...almost!!
If you have snow in your area today...be safe!
If you have a snow day...enjoy!
If you are working today...have an awesome day too.


5 comments:

Faith said...

I'm so jealous of your snow day! No matter how much snow we get, we never get one. Enjoy your day!

Mrs JK said...

The snow looks so pretty. We don't get any at all in winter :(. Enjoy your snow day :)

Darby Hawley said...

Oh I'm craving a snow day!!!! But honestly, I don't think snow days are in this Texas-transplanted girl's future. Celebrate for me today pleeeaaaaassseeee!!!

Nicole said...

Here in Montana, I had a snow day on Monday! I wasn't working anyways, but it was a nice day to stay inside and spend some time with my husband and a good book. Glad you enjoyed your snow day too!

Deidre said...

I love a good snow day!!! Enjoy it.