Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Networking Outside of Blogland...


Thanks ladies for the suggestions yesterday about the teething toys...
I am going to try them because Team Pancakes NEEDS to sleep.
Hope you are enjoying your week...
Mine is going by real fast...but I think I am ready for the weekend.

I have been thinking lately of different ways to network with my fellow bloggers.
And definitely being part of #ProjectMilf is opening up doors for those opportunity...
However I've been thinking lately about trying to broaden my horizons outside of Blogland...
In the form of conferences....
Therefore I am asking those who have attended
a Blog Conference to share your thoughts, ideas and suggestions about attending one.
I am not sure if it's helpful or not however I've read reviews
and many people have had amazing experiences at these events. 
And of course there seems to be tons of opportunities to connect
with other bloggers and brand companies.

I am thinking blog conferences are definitely what you make of it....
What Do You Think....Tell Me About Your Experiences With Blog Conferences?
Or Would You attend a Blog Conference....and which one?




8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Why Girls Are Weird said...

I really want to attend a blog conference but I'm such an introvert it makes me nervous. Plus there never seem to be any in my area =-/

Nae said...

Thus far, I have only attended Blogalicious and I cannot say enough positive things about it. I've gone 2 years in a row and the knowledge, connections and support I gained each time has been invaluable! Other conference that I hope to attend in the near future include: Blissdom, EVO, BlogHer and Blogging While Brown.

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

I'd love to go to one! I've thought about Blogher. Ideally I would like to do it if I knew a bunch of fellow bloggers I knew were going so we could all meet.

ms.composure said...

yes i wish i could go to one!! my goal it to possible sign up and go with a few of my favorite bloggers! Just to allow time to get to know each other...to not feel so alone...and to possible split cost of hotel/other expenses. But i def wish i would go to some! Maybe one day

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
http://infinitelifefitness.com

Heather said...

I've never yet attended a blog conference, but I'd definitely love to!

Law_Fal said...

Conferences seem like a great way to network and grow your blog.. especially if you wanted to make your blog your business...

Quiana said...

I attended my first conferences last year and found that stepping out from behind the computer is what really helped my blog grow. There's nothing like making real-life connections! It's easy to go conference crazy, but now seeing so many different ones pop up I'd read as many reviews as you can, consider the caliber of the content offerings and go from there. Each blogger's needs are different and after attending both THE biggie (BlogHer) and a smaller, more intimate conference (Blogalicious) I've found I do better at the latter.