Monday, February 18, 2013

Bachelor Sean

Good Monday Morning...how about a little eye candy this morning?? To the dismay of my husband, this weekend was all about getting caught up with Bachelor Sean and his many many girls. Woohoo what drama! I was quite sad to see Sara go...she seemed like the nicest girl! And thank goodness Tierra went home...she was so emotionally unstable...crazzzzy!!! And I can't believe he send Lesly M. home, she was so pretty and smart and such a nice match. But I understand he wanted her to profess her love for him! But kudos to the girls that remain. Des has been the front runner since the beginning but I think Lindsay has come from nowhere to steal his heart. Plus it makes for a great Bachelor story...wearing a wedding dress to meet him for the first time! But my heart goes out to AshLee..she seems so so sweet and ready for love...and when he picked her up during the trust exercise...my heart melted. And Catherine, she has been through so much, holy moly but she seems like such a nice girl. Wishing all the ladies luck tonight on the home visits!! Watching the Bachelor definitely makes me want to take a vacation to some exotic location BUT it also makes me thankful that I've found my Dream Man...Mr. Pancakes. Thank goodness I didn't have to go through such high intense drama but in the end...meeting your future husband is so worth the drama!! Good luck ladies!!! Are you guys watching the Bachelor? Which ladies are you rooting for??











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, if I had to choose a girl for Mr Hawtie, I'd pick Lindsay. I think they are cute together and very much complimentary to each other. My 2nd choice would be Des. She's spunky and fun like Lindsay but ya know, ya just can't have 2 winners now, can we. Can't wait to watch tonight!

Marina said...

I don't watch that, and I don't really like him. Not into blond guys :D

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

how does he manage to stay like that?

i don't watch the show because i don't have the channel

Sara said...

I am watching!! in fact, we make it a family affair (shhh... don't tell rob i let his secret out!) I'm rooting for Lindsay or Ashley...Catherine is a lot of fun but I don't see her settling down any time soon. We shall see ;-)