Thursday, January 31, 2013

Randomness in 5...


1. #ProjectMilf begins Feb. 7...don't forget to sign up.  
2013 can be the year where you are the most Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female (Milf) 
in the story of your life. Pick your goal/goals and Join the adventure of your life!!



2.  I will be starting a new job at a school setting and this excites me.  
I will be able to use my clinical skills to support young people and I cannot wait.  
Thank goodness I have a supportive husband to help us through this transition.  
I cannot wait for the school breaks!!



New Job Openings and Opportunities to Join Our Team on http://www.5minutesformom.com


3.  Mr. Pancakes and Baby Pancakes are making me a celebratory dinner.
They are sooooo sweet that man and baby!!

4. I am so excited for the Super Bowl. I am not sure who I will be rooting for 
but probably the Ravens because Ray Lewis just seems like a fun guy!  
And he would be more emotional if he won.
Although we are a Steelers household...The hubby will most likely go with 49ers 
because of the guys graduated from his high school.


5. What I'm most excited about this weekend is the food.  
Who wouldn't be excited for the chicken wings, chips and dip??
I'm just saying...

Saffron Chicken Wings Recipe


Have an awesome day!!!!


13 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm a bit excited about the Superbowl too...mostly because of the food and Beyonce! Lol! :)

Quiana said...

Congrats on your new job!

kita said...

Congrats on the job and I am excited I don't have to cook.

Law_Fal said...

congrats!!!!!!

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Congratulations in your new job. That is awesome!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

congratulations for your new job.

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

I'm really excited about the super bowl for the food and I want the ravens to win because Ray Lewis clearly wants it so bad! I love it that he cries. Congrats on the new job.

Heather said...

Congratulations on your new job! :)

Alida Sharp said...

Congrats on the new job!!

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama said...

Congrats on your new job!!! woohoo!!

Pegster said...

YAY Project MILF, YAY for a new job, YAY for the Ravens making it to the superbowl. I am looking forward to the wings too :)

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

Congrats on the job!! Big things for you in 2013!

Sunny said...

You're a Steeler house too!?! Awesome! Congrats on the new job.