Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inauguration Day Fashion



It was great watching all the fun and festivities of Inauguration Day.
But of course...i was blown away by the fashions.
Here goes...

Beyonce is not my favorite person out there 
but she wowed on Inauguration Day with her fashion.

The dress, the green jewelry, the hair...everything was on point.
And Jay-Z has seriously never looked better.
He needs to wear more suits...so handsome!!!

beyonce inauguration 2013


First Lady...loved her jacket and the melt...classic!
The hair...not a fan but her boots...classic!!


The First Couple...classic...and i love how they are matching their blues.


Sasha and Malia....I love the color coordination...it was just lovely!
I need to find Sasha's scarf....gorgeous!!


Nancy Pelosi's coat was everything...I want one ASAP!!!
And Joe Biden...just because I think he is a good looking older gentleman!!


Kelly Clarkson...I loved her colors too.  And she is just beaming!

Kelly Clarkson's Inauguration Performance - Watch Now!

First Lady's gown..i LOVE how they display love...so sweet.

president barack obama michelle inaugural ball dance 01



10 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Yes...it really was a fashionista's dream yesterday. They all looked so dapper. I thought I was the only one who wasn't a fan of the hair.

Law_Fal said...

A suit really did make jay z look a million times better! And I wish it was cold enough here to wear such amazing coats and scarves!

kita said...

Everyone looked fab yesterday. I want all the coats from yesterday even Jill had a nice coat on.

Faith said...

I love her hair! I think she looks absolutely amazing! Not many can pull off bangs but I think she does!

Jay-Z and Beyonce looked fabulous!

Katie said...

I love this post! I have to agree that there was some great fashion. Loved all the coats!

Blicious said...

I love your breakdown!! I am loving Michelle's coat! so pretty!
xx
b

Anonymous said...

I loved all of the coats!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love Beyonce's dress! Gorgeous.

Quiana said...

You and I are on the same page esp about Beyonce and not liking Michelle's hair. It's very helmet like but I did prefer her evening styling vs. her day styling. I did similar bangs before and they grow so fast that I'm sure we'll see another style on her in no time! Good for her though to change it up =)

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

totally agree with your review. I don't like Michelle's bangs one bit!