Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Back on the Grid!!


Well at least i am plugged in!!
After a month of being without Internet and using the heck out of my 3G....
i have Internet and i couldn't be happier!
 Now i can do all the stuff i wanted to do on the blog 
including a new layout and some other stuff.

There is something special about having Internet!
I feel alive again.
I know i am being dramatic but i never knew how dependent i was
 on the Internet until i was without it!

We have decided NOT to get cable and i am alright with that.
I thought i would be devastated but i am not.
I have found out as long as we have Internet...
i can watch whatever i want without missing a show.
Most of the major networks provide full episodes of most shows including HGTV.

As much as i want to spend the rest of the day browsing the Internet...i am not.
Instead i am going to go hang out with the girls.
Have a little dinner and enjoy my ladies.
It's actually a belated Mother's Day dinner...i will make sure to take pictures!

Baby Pancakes just said hi...he has been moving up a storm today.
I think he is figuring out he can move certain body parts!!

Happy Saturday Friends!!!!

8 comments:

G K said...

Enjoy your day with your girls!

Unknown said...

have a fun day!!!

Unknown said...

I havent had cable for 3 years. The college life wouldnt allow for it. Honestly. I dont miss it. Its all online anywho

Desiray said...

With all this technology we have I wonder what we did with out it...Cell phones Ipod and Iphones and all these computers certainly generations before us was able to make it...

I am happy to hear you have it back now....at least you used your time doing other things right?

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Congrats on being plugged in! I went without cable and internet for two years during college. I still marvel at how I did it! Ha! :)

I've been away from the blog world for a little while! Love the blog changes! I see you're promoting Weight Watchers (which I am such a huge fan of!)! Love it!

Have a great time with your friends! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sophia Chang said...

haha I live without television right now and I love it (although I cheat by going to my ex's house where my shows are still being DVR'd...)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lol... I made my boyfriend get cable or I told him he'd have to come to my place.

Kristin said...

Welcome back to the beautiful internet!