Sunday, February 26, 2012

LongLazySunday: Week 8


Welcome to another glorious LongLazySunday, hope all is well with you today.
I must admit i haven't been feeling like myself and i find this has been reflective in my post as of late.
Hopefully soon i will be back to myself so i can blog with a vengeance.

This Sunday i am working after Church however i wanted to post
what i will be doing later on tonight after work. 
Team Pancakes has a whole load of laundry to wash, fold and put away. 
The hubby's responsibility is to do laundry and mine is to fold
however sometimes he leaves it for weeks at a time. 
Ahhh husbands!
You gotta love them!

After the laundry...

Team Pancakes will be watching Basketball All-Stars:


From nba.com

Instead of Hollywood All-Stars!
Original source: Comingsoon.net via hollywood.com

Whatever you do today (tonight), hopefully you've made it a LongLazySunday.

Grab the button and share how you are spending your version of a LongLazySunday!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

hope y'all enjoy your Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling like yourself again soon. It's okay to take a blogging break from time to time...TRUST me it helps you rejuvenate and keep things in perspective. xo

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

Feel Better hun!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

it was a long lazy one over my end.

Bijee @PinkLilliesandBG said...

I hope you're feeling back to yourself soon. I sure know the feeling...

A Life Un-Styled said...

I'd probably watch the Basketball too! I haven't even opened Twitter today because I just know it's going to be bombarded with Academy Award tweets. Not interested! Enjoy your relaxing Sunday :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i was too busy taking care of baby that i missed the oscars, so sad!!