Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hunting's my passion

Author:  Jonathan Suarez


Hunting is definitely my passion although some people don't really understand it it's something I couldn't imagine my life without. I recently went to a Baton Rouge directv provider and signed up are a lot more of the outdoor channels since we are in the off-season now and I can't get out there and him every Saturday like I would like to. Of course, I own my own guns, but I don't think I'm doing any harm as I usually hunt deer and they are overpopulated anyway. I eat what I catch and I sell the rest for scrap so it's not like I'm wasting anything in I know that the environment is better off for the work that I do. I actually take a lot of pride in being a good shot in making sure that none of the animals I had ever suffer at all so I don't have any apologizing to do for my hobby. Now that I live back in the South it's a lot more accepted anyway.

2 comments:

CeCe said...

What a tough lady you are! I've never tried deer. I've also never shot a gun in my life. I'm also kinda squeamish. I know meat is from animals but I prefer to distance myself from the process...cause if I think too hard about it I get grossed out!

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

Who is this Mr. Suarez? Were you spamhacked?