Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Guest Posting on My Top Ten Moments of 2011

Happy Tuesday Friends...

I am guest posting today over at Life with Mr. H
(aka: Nini) in her new series entitled:
A Celebration of Love.

I am sharing what i have learned in my marriage so far.

And of course i talk about one of the defining moments of my marriage thus far.

If you want to know what the defining moment is...go here and read on!

Also don't forget to share your Top Ten Moments of 2011 with me.

Read below to participate!

BTW: Living Our Vows returns in the New Year!

10 comments:

Monique said...

I just read you defining moment...incredibly touching! Thank You so much for sharing! Goodness that was such a great post. I wish you health, happiness and love for 2012.

his little lady said...

great guest post girl! i am still learning that i have to fully trust in the hubs. that can always be a lot harder than it seems ,)
xo TJ

Elle Sees said...

headed there nowwwww

Faith said...

i am off to read :)

Okeoghene said...

Inspiring post. I like the lessons you have learned so far in your journey with Mr.Pancakes particularly trusting your husband regardless of your fears. May God continue to bless your union.

Kelly said...

I loved your guest. Husbands are so amazing in being everything we are not. God is good in bring us our perfect match especially when He is in the center of the relationship.
May God grant you two many happy and healthy years together.

Bravoe Runway said...

Alright Mrs. Pancakes....heading over the check out your post :)

Ms. Geek Goddess said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful love story! I loved it and was so touched by it! I hope that God will send me love like that one day! Go Team Pancakes!!!! Woohoo!!!! :)

Piril Maria said...

Greatness indeed. I love guest posters who really put their heart into it. =) Amazing job girl.

Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

thebookness.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.