Tuesday, April 5, 2011

18Days: Our Marriage Vows


Since we completed our pre-marital counselling which went fantastic.  It has allowed us to deal with many various issues and topics.  I would highly recommend this! At the end of this sesssion has led me to think about the vows!

I really wanted to be one of those brides that have a personal vow but i also like the simplicity of traditional brides because it usually conveys all that you need to say to your future spouse on the day of your wedding.

I found these four types of vows, some with traditional words, some of some modernism!
I, Miss Pancake, take you Mr. Pancakes to my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.


I, Miss Pancakes, take you, Mr. Pancakes, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.

I, Miss Pancakes, take you, Mr. Pancakes, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.

I, Miss Pancakes take thee, Mr. Pancakes to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; thereto I pledge my love.


I believe we are going to opt for the most traditional vows!




introducingmisspancakes


No comments: