Sunday, January 2, 2011

LongLazySunday

Right now I'm on the bike at the gym working but a sweat. Longlazysunday was spent going to church, earlier than I would get on 2010! So far i am definitely doing well in the new year! My exercises have been going well, I ran yesterday and I think went a little hardcore on the weight training so my back hurts but I will be fine! I drank some muscle recovery drink last night and it really helped! Check out supplements at www.athletes4life.net. They've been pretty awesome to me so far! Anyway it's a little rainy on my side of the world but makes for a cozy Longlazysunday! I hope everyone has been doing well in the new year so far! Cheers!

6 comments:

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Glad your New Year is shaping up well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Alicia said...

Happy New Year! Posting from the gym... wowza! Glad to hear you had a good day. Back to work tomorrow. Cheers!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great Sunday!

Redbabe said...

Good job ms pancake! i was doing well too on the 'keeping fit' department until the festive season.. damn, all those good food!!!

Mrs. K said...

Good for you for starting the year out early. Keep it up lady--you can do it!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!! Sounds like your doing amazing! And I'm trying myself! Worked out twice last week and hoping to start tomorrow again! LOL! It makes you feel good inside and gives you energy for the whole day. I should be working out more often, I want to stay healthy. You rock girl.